Groundfish Hook and Line/Trap Catch Monitoring Program (GHLCMP)
In collaboration with the BC Commercial Integrated Groundfish Society (BC CIGS), Archipelago will continue to provide hail, dockside and electronic monitoring services to the Groundfish Hook and Line and Trap Monitoring Program (GHLCMP) for the 2016/2017 season.
The BCCIGS has elected to continue to collect program costs using the same fee based cost-recovery model used in previous years. The fee schedule provides monitoring rates without a DFO contribution. The new rates are in effect for all fishing that occurs after February 20, 2016.
If you have any questions, please contact your Archipelago program manager.
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (description of fisheries service changes)
- Commercial Industry Caucus (information on the CIC and integrated fishing)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada groundfish page (catch reports, RCA maps, forms and general information)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (Pacific Region Extranet: DFO management plans)
- International Pacific Halibut Commission